About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Ah...it's summertime and I'm in love....

I love a warm summer day,
the soft summer breeze and
the way the tall grass sways
I love the fluffy clouds and
hearing my kids having fun
I love the giggly nights
Oh, the summer feels so right!
I love the flowers that bloom and
Aidan pointing to the summer moon
I love the bright yellow sun
Who can say the summer isn't fun?

Ah...it's summer and I'm in love!!

2 comments:

shayshayred said...

You're so in love!
:o)

Sherita said...

I'm in love with summertime!

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers