About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not looking back with regret...

‎"Removing thoughts of shame from your mind involves a willingness to let go, to see your past behaviors as lessons you had to learn, and to reconnect to your Source through prayer and meditation."~Dr. Wayne Dyer

I really like this quote. Letting go is extremely difficult....but I found out that through prayer and meditation (when I used to meditate), it is possible to reconnect so that you can move on and move forward. 

We often punish ourselves severely for our past behaviors, but I've learned not to look back with regret. As I've gotten older, I began to understand there are always lessons to be learned, and with those lessons comes self awareness and perhaps that reconnection with God or our Source. Thanks Dr. Wayne Dyer!

No comments:

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers