About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

THOR Movie New Trailer - Official 2011 - Main Character Selection Castin...



For those who don't me that well....here's a little (weird) secret about me...

I have a really weird taste in guys (sorry Joe)....I've always liked my blonds, especially those who are big, tall and a bit rough around the edges. I don't know why...but it's always been that way.

So Joe and I was watching something on TV about Comic-Con  2010, which is a basically a nerd convention for those into sci-fi and comic books. Anyway, they interviewed this Aussie hottie who is playing in the upcoming Thor movie. My God! What is in the water in Australia?! Needless to say my mouth was on the flippin floor. I was impressed by his looks and Joe couldn't believe the size of this arms. 

Then I decided to look up the trailer for the movie online and couldn't find it. Well, I didn't put too much effort into finding it. But what I did find was what the cast consideration for the movie. I was surprised to find out that their considerations were most of the guys that I really like! Although they chose this new hottie from Australia....I would not have mind looking at Triple H or Brad Pitt playing the Norse god!

Oh, and Joe has a reason to go see the movie with me...his girl Natalie Portman is in the movie too!

To aunt Cathy, I know you might shake your head at this blog! Hahaha!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Yes Sherita...I'm shaking my head as I read. Hahaha. I don't get your taste in men, excluding my nephew, because face it, he is one good looking guy, so I'll give you that! I guess that's why god made all kinds, to satisfy all our tastes.

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers