About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Crabby people!

So I'm checking my messages from work this afternoon and my old crabby ass coworker just left me a 10 minute message b/c one of the nursing homes (that my client lives in) has decided to fax over a 100 page document to our office (several times over). My crabby ass coworker assumed that I ok'd this transaction and proceeded to lecture me (by voicemail) about tying up the fax machine and APSI's policies and procedures and FYI'ing me and blah, blah, blah...Why are people so crabby and mean?

Honestly, who would tell anybody to fax over a 100 page document?

Now I'm going to have to talk to him and remind him who he's working with! This is the second time within a week that I've had to say something to somebody about talking to me any kind of way...if you don't stick up for yourself people will talk and walk all over you!

2 comments:

Relevance? said...

You are absolutely right about sticking up for yourself.

Some people like to try to pick on people that they feel they can get away with it with. Once you politely put him in his place you may never have to do it again.

It would have been nice if crabby ass would have asked you some questions before assuming anything. I find it funny that people don't think before they speak.

As for the nursing home that faxed the document. That was absolutely foolish on their part. It could have been messengered or FedEx to your office. Duh!!!!

shayshayred said...

"100 page documets" Still happens in real estate with contracts... all the time STILL!

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers