About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thank you

I wanted to say that Joe is the best! Yesterday, when he came home from work, he asked me about my day...and I went on and on about this and on and on about that...He was so patient and cool.

Typically, we give each other a little bit of time before we talk about our day... but this time he let me blow off steam.  And then gave me a huge hug and kiss. Joe has a way of calming me down without even trying. Awesome!

1 comment:

judy said...

That was awesome of Joe. He must have maybe sensed that you needed to vent. I always said when they were younger that if Joe ever fell for a girl he would make an awsome mate. He just always seems so caring and well groomed to be a good man. Maybe he calms you because of the attention that he gives to you. I wish more men were like that. Because I believe that want woman want the most is attention and shown that they are wanted not needed. Good for you 2.

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers