About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's snowing!

I have to admit that when the snow is fluffy and white, it's so beautiful and serene. I really enjoy the first snowfall. When I was a kid I loved the winter and all it's wonderous glory. But I must admit my feelings for winter has definately changed...

Being a little older, I've come to really appreciate and love the summer. I love to hear the birds singing in the morning, having our windows open, wearing sandals and feeling the pulse of the city at night.

However, the fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the colors and smells of autumn. I really began to appreciate those warm days, crisps nights and the excitement of Halloween and birthday parties.


1 comment:

shayshayred said...

I LOVE SPRING... when everything is new and comes alive again, the sun comes back out, baby birds are chirping, the grass is starting to grow and the air turns warmer! Isn’t life wonderful!

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers