About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Brendan's top 4 celebrity crush...


1. Selena Gomez
2. Jessica Alba
3. Kristin Stewart (twilight movies)
4. Kim Kardashian
5. Kirsten Dunst (when he was a little boy)



Who is your celebrity crush?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherita you have some good choices for crushes. As for me I just LOVE Jonathan Rhys Meyers from The Tudors. He plays Henry VIII and he is so cute!

Hope things are good with you.

Sherita said...

I saw Jonathan Rhys Meyers in (I think) Mission Impossible 3 and I've seen a few episodes of Henry VIII...very cute... cathy's list!

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers