About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My baby is going to the seventh grade...

I'm really proud of Brendan. He's growing up right before my very eyes! He's finished with sixth grade and will moving on to the seventh. Although, we've struggled with grades and doing homework, I can't believe my son is growing up. He was talking to us sounding like Barry White and he's even taller than me (although I won't admit that to his face). He's becoming more interested in playing sports like football, basketball and baseball. Wow! Gone are the days of Spongebob and WWE.

Sometimes, I think back to the days when he was my little boy. Brendan was a great baby and a good kid. Now he's a independent preteen with a good heart. I'm just hoping that we all get through the teenage years in one piece and he grows into a good successful man.
In the meanwhile, I'm going to be there for him through thick and thin. I'm going to support him through the ups and downs. I'm going to love him through the next six years and beyond. I love you Brendan Anthony! Here's to the seventh grade bae-bae!!

2 comments:

shayshayred said...

Loves me some BaeBae... And i love the little man he's growing up to become! He has a great heart because you taught him compassion, he's independent because you didn’t coddle him and allowed him to explore! Remember when he would climb all over the house! Over the bumps and bruises, you allowed Brendan to be himself - with in parental boundaries, of course. You should be proud, you did a great job and although he’s starting to go into the grey “loosing you teenage mind” years, he’s going to emerge successful productive contributing member of society… we’ll help you through it, it take a village!

Cathy said...

I agree 100% with sharon. Brendan is the child he is today because of who you are and you are raising Aidan the same way. I am so proud to call both of them my nephews! Keep up the good work!

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers