About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Joe!!


I would like to tell the whole world what a wonderful father Joe is..

There's not enough words to express how much you are loved and cherished. You are a phenomenal father to Aidan and a great role model to Brendan.

You are a true an example of what a real father and a real man is...

Please know that everyday, I thank God for you...

I love and appreciate you for everything that you do and everything that you are...
Happy Father's Day Joe!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Father's Day Joe!

Cathy said...

Well.....that brought a tear to my eye!

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers