About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom of two very active boys and and married to a wonderful husband and love of my life. I work in social services. But what's really awesome, is that I can blend my love the law and working with people with disabilities. But my true passion is writing, which helps me make sense of my world.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Joe's top 10 celebrity crushes...in no particular order

1. Selma Hayek










2. Nicole Scherzinger







3. Heidi Klum
4. Halle Berry
5. Kim Kardashian






6. Stacy Dash







7. Jennifer Love Hewitt
8. Lea Michele (Glee)
9. Jamie Lynn Sigler
10. Jessica Alba
Whose your top 10 celebrity crush?

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, Joe! I used to think you were such an awesome guy. Then you picked Selma Hayek as your #1 crush!

Cathy said...

Rays top 10 are as follows, in no order....
Jennifer Aniston
Shania Twain
Tea Leoni
Sarah Michelle Geller
Alyssa Milano
Sharon Reed (channel 19)
Jamie Lunar
Heather Locklear
Kaley Cuoco
Denise Austin

For the love of flowers

For the love of flowers
I have recently discovered my love for taking pics of flowers. This was taken in a small garden in Indiana...

Followers